How to Report A Claim of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. Please
send us an email to [email protected]
with the following requirements.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the copyrighted work on Pelfind. To do this, simply right-click the infringing image and copy its URL
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Pelfind to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.